Mold Removal Services in Hunterdon County, NJ
Connect Today for Fast and Reliable Service
Services We Offer
Got Mold in Your Home?
Why Choose Greenworks?
Contact us today for the best mold removal services in Hunterdon County, NJ. We'll happily offer you a free quote for air testing and mold remediation.
Why wait to make your living space as healthy as can be? Contact us today to learn more!
Mold is prevalent in most homes. It isn't something to be embarrassed about, but it is something you should deal with right away.
Our mold inspection and removal process have three key steps:
- Mold Assessment: This includes not only identifying the specific mold spores present, but also the source of the problem. Most often, mold infestation is due to excess moisture, so this is what we look for first.
- Mold Remediation: This is the process of removing the mold growths using both an antimicrobial and an encapsulant.
- Clearance Testing: The third and final step is ensuring all spores have been thoroughly removed. If they haven't, we begin the remediation process again until it's clear.
This three-step process works to both eliminate mold and prevent it from returning.
The first step of any mold remediation service is testing. We carry out a variety of tests, depending on your specific situation. A few examples include:
- Air Testing: Using a small low-flow air pump, we test each room for any traces of spores. This leads us to the source of the contamination.
- Visible Tests: If you've already found a spot in your home you suspect could be mold, we can use either bulk, swab, or tape testing to identify it and proceed with appropriate treatment.
- Presence Absence: Appropriate for when there is no visible mold, this is helpful for preventative treatments or following the completion of mold removal to check for any remaining spores.
One of the lead causes of mold infestation is due to excess moisture, but this isn't the only problem unchecked moisture can incur. Structural damage and ventilation complications can arise from excess humidity in your home.
We offer a variety of services to help regulate moisture throughout your property, including:
- Improved ventilation systems
- More efficient drainage systems
- Squishy yard treatment (the outside of your home is just as important as the interior)
Contact us today for further information on how we can help control the moisture levels within your home and prevent the potential spread of mold.
Air Quality Testing
While homes are now more energy-efficient than ever due to double-glazing and insulation, these new contributors can quickly lead to stagnant air if left unchecked. Unclean air can fester and become difficult to breathe without treatment, but it's hard to tell when you need to take action.
Signs of poor air quality include unwanted smells. It's normal for your home to smell differently to the air outside, but if it's a drastic change, then you may need to look into air quality testing.
We offer both odor detection and air purifying treatments for your home that act to identify the problem and remove it altogether.
About Hunterdon County
Mold thrives in humid environments, which makes homes in Hunterdon County prime candidates for mold infestation. While the New Jersey health department takes mold control seriously and provides ample resources for homeowners, you must stay on top of your home's air quality.
GreenWorks is here to help. We offer a variety of services that help you and your family live a healthier life