If you are a "mold or chemical survivor" or have experienced the trauma associated with a property transaction gone wrong due to environmental unknowns - then we should talk about a career as an Environmental Investigator.
This is a hands on field and office position that will entail investigation and remediation of biological contaminants. Familiarity with industry inspection standards, mechanical equipment operations, monitoring, maintenance procedures & equipment management will be helpful. The ideal candidate will be able to establish client rapport effortlessly.
- Applicants must be able to access and work in small areas including crawlspaces and attics.
- Applicants must have a professional clean appearance.
- Applicants must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Applicants must be ambitious and willing to learn the business.
- Background in a life science, sustainability or building trade is helpful but not required.
- Experience in biological investigations, IAQ, VOC's, variety of sampling techniques, lab report interpretation and hydrology will be essential for the ideal candidate.
- Applicants must be ambitious, a team player and willing to learn the business.
This is a part time position (to start) with potential for full time employment. Must be available 7 am to 6 pm Monday through Friday with occasional weekend hours required.
Based on experience, will train the right applicant.
Medical benefits available for full time positions.
Think recycling and "Going Green" is more than just a fad. Love the idea of "solar" and sourcing your energy from a sustainable source. Passionate about improving our environment and living a little more sustainably. Think there is a better way out there to earn a living while you enjoy your life. Then we should talk about how you can turn your passion into a career.
This position involves educating and communicating with the general public about sustainable lifestyles and how we all can make a difference. It starts out as a part-time position that you work around your busy schedule. Familiarity with environmental issues is helpful, but not required.
- Applicants must be a busy professional with little time for family and looking for a better way..
- An entrepreneurial or self-starter spirit is helpful.
- Must be willing to learn and improve themselves.
- Good communication and people skills is helpful.
- Diverse interests & love of meeting people is a plus.
- Ambitious, team oriented and willing to learn a new type of business would be awesome.
- Possess an internal drive to help people and always looking for a "better way."
This is a part time opportunity (to start) that you can work around your busy schedule.
Customer acquisition bonus, Team bonus and long-term residual income coupled with travel incentives. Will train the right applicant.