Mold Removal Services in Aberdeen Township, NJ
Connect Today for Fast and Reliable Service
Services We Offer
Got Mold in Your Home?
Your Go-To Environmental Specialists
Other environmental companies might talk the talk, but GreenWorks walks the walk. Certified and respected by such organizations as the International Association of Certified Indoor Air Consultants, the Professional Mold and Remediation Training School, and the EPA's Lead-Safe Certification, among others, we are also a proud member of the Jersey Shore Chamber of Commerce. Mold remediation, improving your air quality, environmental cleansing, and asbestos building inspections are just a few of the many services we offer.
The GreenWorks team takes pride in any service they perform for you, from the smallest residence to the largest complex. We bring years of experience and know-how to each and every job, and use this knowledge to solve your moisture, mold or air quality issues. No two problems are the same, and whether you need moisture removal, an air purification system or even drainage, we've got you covered.
- Building Biologists
- Moisture Source Experts
- Certified Mold Investigators
- Mold Survivor Staffed Team
- Residential / Commercial / Industrial
- Hidden Mold Experts
- Certified Mold Remediation
- Clearance Testing & Reporting
- Licensed and Insured
- Sick Building Syndrome Specialists
- Serving all of New Jersey (NJ)
- Expert Contamination Assessment
Because it is partially located on the ocean in Monmouth County, Aberdeen Township was battered by Hurricane Sandy, with moisture and mold problems lingering to this day.
- Fast Turn-Around
- Air Scrubbing and De-humidification
- Expert Court Testimony
- EPA Lead-Safe Certified Firm
- Enviro-Friendly Mold Remediation
- Asbestos Building Inspector
- Dry Ice Mold Remediation
- Lead-Based Paint Inspectors
- Chemical & Non-Chemical Remediation
- Finance Available
- Contents Cleansing & Restoration
- Affordable & Economical Solutions
We Serve Following Townships in Monmouth County
About Aberdeen Township
The northern border of Aberdeen Township is the Atlantic Ocean, and it was originally settled by Native Americans in about the year 1000. The Township was originally part of the Middleton/Raritan/Matawan municipality, and it wasn't until 1977 that it became a separate entity. Cliffwood beach was a popular resort until 1960 when Hurricane Donna destroyed the boardwalk, which has never been rebuilt.