Mold Removal & Remediation Services in Asbury Park, NJ
Connect Today for Fast and Reliable Service
Services We Offer
Got Mold in Your Home?
Providing Environmental Services You Can Be Assure Of
You can count on the many environmental services that GreenWorks has to offer. Regardless if you have problems with mold or mildew, drainage, air quality or even if you need an asbestos inspection for your home or business, GreenWorks is there for you.
The professionals at GreenWorks know environmental services inside and out. Certified by the EPA and the National Association of Home Builders among others, we are available for such things as VOC and lead testing, project oversight, environmental testing and we will even bring expert testimony for depositions on any environmental issues that may be affecting the health and well being of you, your family or residents. For any consumer, business or commercial needs, GreenWorks will be there.
- Building Biologists
- Moisture Source Experts
- Certified Mold Investigators
- Mold Survivor Staffed Team
- Residential / Commercial / Industrial
- Hidden Mold Experts
- Certified Mold Remediation
- Clearance Testing & Reporting
- Licensed and Insured
- Sick Building Syndrome Specialists
- Serving all of New Jersey (NJ)
- Expert Contamination Assessment
A seaside community, Asbury Park is located directly on the Jersey Shore coast and was originally developed as a residential resort back in 1871. It was here the first Artesian Well was constructed, and on September 8th, 1934, the SS Morro Castle beached and burned right next to the convention hall. Low property values have made this a haven for the New York gay community, who have purchased many run-down properties and renovated them, bring property values up once again. The town is a frequent stop for many musicians including Jon Bon Jovi, The E Street Band, the Ramones, and other luminaries.
- Fast Turn-Around
- Air Scrubbing and De-humidification
- Expert Court Testimony
- EPA Lead-Safe Certified Firm
- Enviro-Friendly Mold Remediation
- Asbestos Building Inspector
- Dry Ice Mold Remediation
- Lead-Based Paint Inspectors
- Chemical & Non-Chemical Remediation
- Finance Available
- Contents Cleansing & Restoration
- Affordable & Economical Solutions
Hurricane Sandy wiped out blocks of the city and many of the boardwalks. Moisture, mold, and mildew thrived while indoor air quality plummeted. Asbury Park was one of the hardest-hit areas, and the ramifications of Sandy, in an environmental sense, are still evident today.