Mold Remediation Services in Colts Neck Township, NJ
Connect Today for Fast and Reliable Service
Services We Offer
Got Mold in Your Home?
How Greenworks Can Help
Asbestos, air quality, mold and mildew, even lead, all of these things can be health issues that you don't need in your life, and that's how GreenWorks can help. Our certified professionals can improve your air quality, remediate any mold or mildew problem, and test for lead or asbestos. We are EPA certified and our environmental services cover every aspect of air and moisture, because we believe that healthy starts at home.
GreenWorks are members of the Jersey Shore Chamber of Commerce and know the communities in Monmouth County inside and out. Some of the things you expect from any environmental service organization is trust and certifications, and we have them from the National Association of Home Builders, the New Jersey Builders Association and the Professional Mold and Remediation Training School, just to name a few. For drainage, ventilation, air purification or even expert testimony about your environmental issues, GreenWorks can help.
- Building Biologists
- Moisture Source Experts
- Certified Mold Investigators
- Mold Survivor Staffed Team
- Residential / Commercial / Industrial
- Hidden Mold Experts
- Certified Mold Remediation
- Clearance Testing & Reporting
- Licensed and Insured
- Sick Building Syndrome Specialists
- Serving all of New Jersey (NJ)
- Expert Contamination Assessment
Originally called Atlantic Township, the name was changed to Colts Neck Township in 1962 based on a public referendum. It is located almost directly in Central New Jersey, and it contains some of the wealthiest communities in New Jersey proper. Many Colts Neck residents work and commute to New York City. Laird and Company is the only producer of applejack in the country and began making this drink in 1780. Notable people from there include singer Queen Latifah, actor Heather Locklear and New York Jets defensive end standout, Joe Klecko.
- Fast Turn-Around
- Air Scrubbing and De-humidification
- Expert Court Testimony
- EPA Lead-Safe Certified Firm
- Enviro-Friendly Mold Remediation
- Asbestos Building Inspector
- Dry Ice Mold Remediation
- Lead-Based Paint Inspectors
- Chemical & Non-Chemical Remediation
- Finance Available
- Contents Cleansing & Restoration
- Affordable & Economical Solutions