Mold Removal Services in Eatontown, NJ
Connect Today for Fast and Reliable Service
Services We Offer
Got Mold in Your Home?
What We Do
Every home, business, residence, or commercial property needs environmental services like moisture control, asbestos and lead inspections, drainage, air purifiers, and mold and mildew inspections and remediation. GreenWorks does all of this and more because we are your full-service environmental contractor.
Science-based and cost-effective solutions are only the beginning of what GreenWorks can do for you. Working with both the Builders of South Jersey and the New Jersey Builders Association, we are EPA and Professional Mold and Remediation Training School, PMII, certified. We will get rid of your musty and stale air, improve your air quality because we firmly believe that healthy starts at home.
- Building Biologists
- Moisture Source Experts
- Certified Mold Investigators
- Mold Survivor Staffed Team
- Residential / Commercial / Industrial
- Hidden Mold Experts
- Certified Mold Remediation
- Clearance Testing & Reporting
- Licensed and Insured
- Sick Building Syndrome Specialists
- Serving all of New Jersey (NJ)
- Expert Contamination Assessment
Mold and mildew can happen anywhere at any time, provided there is enough moisture. Although Eatontown is inland from the coast, the climate as a whole is conducive to trapping and keeping moisture that may aid in the growth of mildew. Hurricane Sandy drenched the surrounding areas with torrential rain, and years later, problems still exist with trapped moisture and stagnant air quality.
- Fast Turn-Around
- Air Scrubbing and De-humidification
- Expert Court Testimony
- EPA Lead-Safe Certified Firm
- Enviro-Friendly Mold Remediation
- Asbestos Building Inspector
- Dry Ice Mold Remediation
- Lead-Based Paint Inspectors
- Chemical & Non-Chemical Remediation
- Finance Available
- Contents Cleansing & Restoration
- Affordable & Economical Solutions
We Serve Following Townships in Monmouth County
Eatontown was named after Thomas Eaton who had the first mill in the township back in 1670. The largest mall in the county, Monmouth Mall, is located in Eatontown, and celebrity TV and renowned chef Bobby Flay owns a restaurant there, and it is also the birthplace of a football player, coach, and NFL commentator, Herm Edwards.