Mold Removal & Testing Services in Freehold Borough, NJ
Connect Today for Fast and Reliable Service
Services We Offer
Got Mold in Your Home?
What Can We Do for You?
Air quality concerns are always prevalent, especially where moisture and standing water are present. GreenWorks will take care of any moisture and air quality issues by installing air purifiers and ventilation systems that will remove stagnant and foul odors. We are EPA certified in air purification, and our experts can make sure that healthy starts at home.
Because GreenWorks is a full-service environmental company, we also feature mold and mildew remediation, drainage systems, material testing, wetland investigations, and we are also certified in asbestos and lead paint inspections too. When you need any environmental service, GreenWorks will be there for you.
- Building Biologists
- Moisture Source Experts
- Certified Mold Investigators
- Mold Survivor Staffed Team
- Residential / Commercial / Industrial
- Hidden Mold Experts
- Certified Mold Remediation
- Clearance Testing & Reporting
- Licensed and Insured
- Sick Building Syndrome Specialists
- Serving all of New Jersey (NJ)
- Expert Contamination Assessment
Although located inland, over 2900 businesses reported damage from Hurricane Sandy, with resultant mold, mildew, drainage and air quality problems. Some places are still reporting air quality issues from trapped or standing water or drainage systems that have been damaged.
- Fast Turn-Around
- Air Scrubbing and De-humidification
- Expert Court Testimony
- EPA Lead-Safe Certified Firm
- Enviro-Friendly Mold Remediation
- Asbestos Building Inspector
- Dry Ice Mold Remediation
- Lead-Based Paint Inspectors
- Chemical & Non-Chemical Remediation
- Finance Available
- Contents Cleansing & Restoration
- Affordable & Economical Solutions
We Serve Following Townships in Monmouth County
About Freehold Borough
Freehold Burrough is the County Seat of Monmouth County, and it was incorporated in 1869. It has become one of the fastest Hispanic population enclaves in all of the North East and has one of the most diverse Mexican communities in the area. It was originally sighted by John Cabot in 1498, making it one of the earliest places of note in the New World. The Revolutionary Society called The Sons of Liberty were active in Freehold, and one of the oldest buildings still standing is the American Hotel, which opened in 1824. Rebecca Soni, Olympic gold medal swimmer was raised there, and iconic singer Bruce Springsteen was born in Freehold Borough.