Mold Removal Services in Freehold Township, NJ
Connect Today for Fast and Reliable Service
Services We Offer
Got Mold in Your Home?
What Greenworks Can Do for You
We believe that healthy starts at home, and that's what GreenWorks is all about. Our environmental services feature moisture detection and control, mold inspections and removal, and we can install ventilation systems to improve the overall air quality in your home.
But that's just the beginning. GreenWorks water management will make sure all of your drainage systems are intact and draining, and we even do wetland investigations too. Our aroma and VOC investigations let you know how good the air you are breathing really is, and we do asbestos building and lead paint inspections as well. If you have environmentally based problems, the experts at GreenWorks will help solve them.
- Building Biologists
- Moisture Source Experts
- Certified Mold Investigators
- Mold Survivor Staffed Team
- Residential / Commercial / Industrial
- Hidden Mold Experts
- Certified Mold Remediation
- Clearance Testing & Reporting
- Licensed and Insured
- Sick Building Syndrome Specialists
- Serving all of New Jersey (NJ)
- Expert Contamination Assessment
Because Freehold is situated in Monmouth County, it was subjected to the wrath of Hurricane Sandy which caused over 300 residences to lose power and subjected the area to torrential rainfall, causing water and moisture damage, including mold and mildew infestations, that are still being evidenced today.
- Fast Turn-Around
- Air Scrubbing and De-humidification
- Expert Court Testimony
- EPA Lead-Safe Certified Firm
- Enviro-Friendly Mold Remediation
- Asbestos Building Inspector
- Dry Ice Mold Remediation
- Lead-Based Paint Inspectors
- Chemical & Non-Chemical Remediation
- Finance Available
- Contents Cleansing & Restoration
- Affordable & Economical Solutions
We Serve Following Townships in Monmouth County
About Freehold Township
Freehold Township was first formed in 1693 and became incorporated in 1798. It is located in Monmouth County, New Jersey, and was part of the battlefield where the Monmouth County Revolutionary War battle was fought in 1778 where a cannon was manned by the legendary Molly Pitcher. Freehold raceway features the oldest known half-mile harness racing track, and famous rock and roll musician Bruce Springsteen grew up in Freehold.