Mold Remediation Services in Hazlet Township, NJ
Connect Today for Fast and Reliable Service
Services We Offer
Got Mold in Your Home?
Greenworks Motto Is, "Healthy Starts at Home."
When excess moisture breeds mold, that's when GreenWorks comes to the rescue. A mold inspection is the first step in mold remediation, and when done by the experts at GreenWorks, you know it will be done right.
Because healthy does start at home, GreenWorks provides other environmental services too. Such things as better air quality, installing ventilation systems, material testing, and even asbestos building inspections are all a part of the services that you can expect from a leader in their field. As a certified green professional, we will work with homeowners, renters, and landlords, to rid your residence of mold and mildew while increasing the overall air quality. GreenWorks will get to the root of the problem for a healthy home environment, every time.
- Building Biologists
- Moisture Source Experts
- Certified Mold Investigators
- Mold Survivor Staffed Team
- Residential / Commercial / Industrial
- Hidden Mold Experts
- Certified Mold Remediation
- Clearance Testing & Reporting
- Licensed and Insured
- Sick Building Syndrome Specialists
- Serving all of New Jersey (NJ)
- Expert Contamination Assessment
It is part of Monmouth County, and was thus one of the harder hit of the towns during Hurricane Sandy. The large amounts of water that the storm deposited are still responsible for the major mold and mildew outbreaks in and around the area, and these issues still continue to this day.
- Fast Turn-Around
- Air Scrubbing and De-humidification
- Expert Court Testimony
- EPA Lead-Safe Certified Firm
- Enviro-Friendly Mold Remediation
- Asbestos Building Inspector
- Dry Ice Mold Remediation
- Lead-Based Paint Inspectors
- Chemical & Non-Chemical Remediation
- Finance Available
- Contents Cleansing & Restoration
- Affordable & Economical Solutions
We Serve Following Townships in Monmouth County
About Hazlet Township
Hazlet Township was originally known as Raritan Township from 1878 and on, until being renamed back in 1967. Hazlet was the site of the last operating drive-in movie theater in New Jersey, closing in 1991, and Nascar motorsports icon Ray Evernham, who was the crew chief for popular driver Jeff Gordon, was a resident of the township.