Mold Removal Services in Holmdel Township, NJ
Connect Today for Fast and Reliable Service
Services We Offer
Got Mold in Your Home?
What Our Environmental Services Mean to You.
Your first thought of environmental services may make you think of both mildew and mold inspection and removal. And while that is 100% true, GreenWorks is much more than that. Our experts can give you healthy and purified air, ventilation systems for moisture removal, VOC, and aroma investigations, and we will even make sure your drainage system is working properly too!
GreenWorks is certified by the Professional Mold and Remediation Training School and the EPA. We work closely with the New Jersey Builders Association, the National Association of Home Builders, and are members of the Jersey Shore Chamber of Commerce. You can trust that when we do a job, it will be done right the first time, every time.
- Building Biologists
- Moisture Source Experts
- Certified Mold Investigators
- Mold Survivor Staffed Team
- Residential / Commercial / Industrial
- Hidden Mold Experts
- Certified Mold Remediation
- Clearance Testing & Reporting
- Licensed and Insured
- Sick Building Syndrome Specialists
- Serving all of New Jersey (NJ)
- Expert Contamination Assessment
Mold and mildew remediation has been a common problem since the advent of Superstorm Sandy, and issues still linger to this day. As with all townships within Monmouth County, Holmdel was hit hard, and although the overall land clean-up has been completed, environmental concerns still remain about moisture, trapped water, and drainage.
- Fast Turn-Around
- Air Scrubbing and De-humidification
- Expert Court Testimony
- EPA Lead-Safe Certified Firm
- Enviro-Friendly Mold Remediation
- Asbestos Building Inspector
- Dry Ice Mold Remediation
- Lead-Based Paint Inspectors
- Chemical & Non-Chemical Remediation
- Finance Available
- Contents Cleansing & Restoration
- Affordable & Economical Solutions
We Serve Following Townships in Monmouth County
About Holmdel Township
Formed in 1857, Holmdel Township is rumored to have been named by the Dutch words "Holm" and "Del" which essentially mean pleasant valley. Bell Labs, founded by the great Alexander Graham Bell, is a fixture within the town. The public schools of Holmdel are considered some of the best in all of New Jersey, and rock and roll legend Bruce Springsteen wrote and recorded the album "Darkness on the Edge of Town" at an old farmhouse back in 1977.