Mold Remediation Services in Keansburg, NJ
Connect Today for Fast and Reliable Service
Services We Offer
Got Mold in Your Home?
Your Healthy Home Starts with Greenworks
As EPA certified mold remediation experts, GreenWorks wants you to know that we care about your health and well being. That's why our environmental services encompass so many different problems.
Mold begins with moisture, and our ventilation and air purification systems get rid of excess moisture and improve your air quality. We can work on non-functional or damaged drain systems, including French drains, we do VOC investigations, asbestos, and lead testing and we will even help you in environmental cleansing and give expert testimony about mold infestation. All of that and more is why your healthy home starts with GreenWorks. We are both certified and trusted and are a member of the Jersey Shore Chamber of Commerce.
- Building Biologists
- Moisture Source Experts
- Certified Mold Investigators
- Mold Survivor Staffed Team
- Residential / Commercial / Industrial
- Hidden Mold Experts
- Certified Mold Remediation
- Clearance Testing & Reporting
- Licensed and Insured
- Sick Building Syndrome Specialists
- Serving all of New Jersey (NJ)
- Expert Contamination Assessment
Keansburg took some of the worst beating Superstorm Sandy and was severally damaged. Water was everywhere, with more than 2.5 miles of protective dunes washed away. Moisture from the ocean is always prevalent, but after the storm, virtually everyone had moisture and air quality issues, along with major structural damage. Proper drainage, ventilation and mold remediation are ongoing at this time.
- Fast Turn-Around
- Air Scrubbing and De-humidification
- Expert Court Testimony
- EPA Lead-Safe Certified Firm
- Enviro-Friendly Mold Remediation
- Asbestos Building Inspector
- Dry Ice Mold Remediation
- Lead-Based Paint Inspectors
- Chemical & Non-Chemical Remediation
- Finance Available
- Contents Cleansing & Restoration
- Affordable & Economical Solutions
We Serve Following Townships in Monmouth County
Formed in 1917, this coastal town has the dubious history of having the first European felled by Native Americans, known as Coleman's Point in honor of Jim Coleman, the man who died. The miles of beaches are a delight to walk on, and the area is known for the Henry Hudson Trail.