Mold Removal & Testing Services in Millstone Township, NJ
Connect Today for Fast and Reliable Service
Services We Offer
Got Mold in Your Home?
Quality Environmental Services for Your Needs
Air quality always suffers when there is standing or trapped water or moisture. Mold and mildew comes next, and even damaged or non-working drainage systems can be problematic. That's where GreenWorks comes to your rescue. Our certified professionals have the knowledge and the know-how to get rid of unhealthy air, mold and mildew, and we can put in air purification and ventilation systems to make your air quality healthy again.
As members of the Jersey Shore Chamber of Commerce, we work with businesses such as the National Association of Home Builders, the New Jersey Builders Association and the Builders League of South Jersey, just to name a few. Our PMII, or Professional Mold and Remediation Training School certification assures you that when it comes to mold removal, we are second to none. GreenWorks will work with residences, both consumer or commercial, because environmental services for everyone is what GreenWorks is all about.
- Building Biologists
- Moisture Source Experts
- Certified Mold Investigators
- Mold Survivor Staffed Team
- Residential / Commercial / Industrial
- Hidden Mold Experts
- Certified Mold Remediation
- Clearance Testing & Reporting
- Licensed and Insured
- Sick Building Syndrome Specialists
- Serving all of New Jersey (NJ)
- Expert Contamination Assessment
Millstone Township is deep inland from the Atlantic Ocean, but heavy rains can occur at any time. Damaged drainage systems can lead to standing water, which can cause mold and mildew infestation while compromising overall air quality.
- Fast Turn-Around
- Air Scrubbing and De-humidification
- Expert Court Testimony
- EPA Lead-Safe Certified Firm
- Enviro-Friendly Mold Remediation
- Asbestos Building Inspector
- Dry Ice Mold Remediation
- Lead-Based Paint Inspectors
- Chemical & Non-Chemical Remediation
- Finance Available
- Contents Cleansing & Restoration
- Affordable & Economical Solutions
We Serve Following Townships in Monmouth County
About Millstone Township
Millstone Township is technically part of the New York Metropolitan Area and was formed as a township in 1844. It is well inland in Monmouth County and has the distinction of serving two unincorporated postal communities within a single post office. The township has no local police department, being served by the New Jersey State Police. Of note, the harness racing husband and wife Millers, Andy and Julie, call this area home.